Jessica Hoff – Founding Attorney
- BA Communications, 1999 from the University of Colorado at Denver
- JD Law, 2003 from the Denver Sturm College of Law
Attorney Jessica Hoff has been working on bankruptcy related issues for her entire legal career. In 2002 she interned in the Colorado Legal Services Bankruptcy Department. Subsequently she accepted a position with the law office of Wolf Haldenstein, Adler, Freemen, and Hertz, LLP in Manhattan, NY where she focused on civil litigation and securities class action litigation. Subsequent experience summarized below.
- 2005, Charles Lilley and Associates, P.C. – Consumer Bankruptcy and Securities Class Action Litigation
- 2007, Hamil & Hecht, LLC – Civil Litigation
- 2008 to Present, Hoff Law Offices, P.C. – Consumer Bankruptcy & Civil Litigation with offices in Texas and Colorado